I have not verified this information but I am willing to share it with you guys nonetheless (The same way I was told). If and when I verify it, I will also mention it here.
1. If you have not received any confirmation from DPR, please be patient. I have confirmation that the number of applicants were too numerous, it is becoming too difficult to shortlist (DPR should just have limited the span of receiving the applications to a week).
2. If you received a temporary copy of invitation, kindly proceed to the test center if you are able to. Our belief is that this is a technical error.
3. If your application has not been confirmed, there was definitely an error while you were applying for the job or you applied for something you were not qualified to apply for.
4. We learnt that the new administration would be employing lots of graduates so make your exam count.
5. The error you are getting on your profile is a bug or its a mistake from your part. If you did input all the right information, then be patient.
6. Lastly, I believe those that are getting successful application responses and have written the 5 minute test are those whose details have been sorted out. Its in batches and once it gets to your turn and your profile is sorted out, you will be contacted.
If you have questions, please ask and you can subscribe for our updates with your emails.